Full cycle accounting and tax services to maximize chances of your success
We do not say that we are the best,
but we assure you that we take care
Tax planning is not tax avoidance or exploitation of tax legislation.
It is saving of taxes according to the letter-and-spirit of taxation laws and rules.
Bookkeeping, Tax preparations & CRA related Matters,
Sale and purchase of businesses, & more.
“You will be happy to meet us as your work partners and best friends in the journey of your business success.”
- Take time to discuss your business and business objective
- Volume of bookkeeping job
- Cash and bank dealings
- Work force and payrolls
- Inventory and control
- IT security
- Internal Controls
FEES: We shall quote the fees and pen down the services and timings of providing such Services.
Monthly / Yearly payments
Please contact for all accounting, TAX, & Financial related issues:
- Tax preparations & CRA related Matters
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Inventory valuation & control
- Import & export documentation and, LC application preparation & Bank Related Issues.
- SOX, bill 198 compliance documentation
- Information Technology control review
- General internal audits of all business processes
- Our associates can help regarding mortgage and personal Insurance related needs
Please ask your questions or message us and we will get in touch with you shortly.
We are committed to your success.
Interested in learning more about our services?
15 ways Budget will affect your wallet
What’s not to love? Whether you’re a woman, child, family, veteran or student hitting the books to retrain, the Trudeau Liberals’ second federal budget has something for everyone. But before you get too excited, note that there are no show-stopping measures. Here are...
How Do the Federal Tax Changes Affect You and Your Clients?
Every year, the government brings in a number of new tax laws, and 2018 is no exception. That said, there aren’t a huge number of changes, and you should easily be able to guide your clients through the transitions. Here’s a look at what’s happening. A Lower Small...
Summary of Personal Income Tax Proposals
Canada Workers Benefit The current Working Income Tax Benefit (WITB) is a refundable tax credit that supplements the earnings of low-income workers. Effective 2019, the Budget proposes to strengthen this program (to be renamed the Canada Workers Benefit (CWB)), by...